2. The Way MariaTv Uses Information: MariaTv uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the MariaTv Service as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. We may use your email address or mobile number for administrative communications such as notifying you of major MariaTv Service updates, for customer service purposes, and to send privacy or security related notices. MariaTv uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the MariaTv Service works and looks, to create new features and functionality. MariaTv may use automatically collected information and cookies to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the MariaTv Service; (b) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information; (c) monitor and report on the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (d) monitor and report aggregate usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
4. Your Choices and Access to your Personal Information If you decline to share your personally-identifiable information with MariaTv, MariaTv may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the MariaTv Service. You may view, update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES.
6. Our Commitment to Data Security: MariaTv uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards intended to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot and do not guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
7. Our Commitment to Children's Privacy: Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, MariaTv does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If MariaTv learns that personally-identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the MariaTv Service, then MariaTv will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become a MariaTv Service member, then please contact MariaTv at email@example.com to have that child's account terminated and information deleted.
8. International Visitors: MariaTv is headquartered in the United States and uses computer systems, servers, and databases located in the U.S. If you reside outside the U.S., your data will be transferred to, stored in, and processed in the U.S. To facilitate the transfer of data from certain countries in Europe to the U.S., we adhere to the self-regulatory regulatory EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield frameworks and comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
9. Third Parties Except as otherwise expressly provided otherwise, this document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you or that you disclose to us. If you disclose your information to others besides MariaTv, whether they are users of the MariaTv Service or on other sites or services, different rules may apply to their use or disclosure of the information you disclose to them. MariaTv does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.
11. MariaTv Contact Information: For any questions, inquiries, or complaints, please contact us at:
MariaTv, s.a.s Live Streaming Platform7 Strada di C. Forlenza Beinette, CN 12081 Support@mariatv.it
These Privacy Policies attempt to cover the widest possible range of scenarios, including many cases in which the app does not even collect nor process the information described within these Privacy Policies.
1. What information does the app collect? This application collects the necessary information for the normal functioning of our business. Under no circumstance do we collect personal information with malicious intentions.
The app does not collect you name nor your last name, therefore any information collected by the app won't be associated directly with you and it will be handled anonymously. The app may collect an e-mail address and phone number and store it in order to contact the user if so necessary.
We may combine this information with other information about you collected from other sources (e.g. apps or websites).
Non-personal information collected automatically
Technical information, which includes certain information or characteristics regarding the operating system, including the type of ISP or the type of browser used, the Internet Protocol (IP), the IP address and the names and versions of the applications installed on the device, as well as the geographical location of the device (including GPS coordinates). Technical information such as the foregoing stays anonymous; in other words, it does not personally identify you or is stored together with any other information that may link it to the user itself, except when the user submits additional information voluntarily.
This information shall be used to improve the application, learning how, when and where the user browses on it.
Information freely provided by the user
Demographic information such as age or birthdate, nationality, educational level, sex, interests or characteristics.User information such as the username or password, confidential replies to certain security questions, or similar information that enables us to uniquely identify your account or authenticate it before providing personal information about the user account. Most of these data may be obtained when the app offers a social login functionality, and the user accepts such a login in the app by using a social account. In some cases, the app automatically logs into the user’s social account associated with the device, and the user accepts to perform such a login by using this app.
3. What happens with the information we collect from minors? This application does not collect personal information from children under 13 years old. We take the privacy of minors seriously, and encourage the parents to play an active role in their children’s online education at all times. Children under 13 should not install our application on any device of their belonging, and if they do, it will be under the full responsibility of their parents or guardians. In case we obtain personal information from a child under 13 years old, we shall take measures to erase the information supplied from our server. In case the content of this application has been rated as suitable for children under 13, it should be installed exclusively on devices belonging to the parents, guardians, or any other person over 13 years old. If the application were to request personal information at any time, children under 13 should never enter such information.
4. How do we collect personal information?
5. How do we use the information you provide us?
We use the information we collect on the application as follows: Personalize and improve you experience, and enable us to supply you with the type of contents and offers that best suit your interests.Deliver, provide and repair products or services.Send notices such as welcome letters, purchase confirmations, payment warnings or administrative regulations.Create and maintain user accounts and your history.Contact you in regards to our products or services and send you the best offers and promotions depending on your interests.Study the statistics of our online platform.Inform our customer service employees.Create your online account and authenticate it during your user login.Swiftly process your information requests.Enable us to efficiently reply to your inquiries.Analyse a promotion or survey.Send you promotional material.Enable us to share the information with third party companies under the terms set forth by these privacy policies and with the purposes described in the foregoing items, as permitted by the law. 6. Who do we share the information with?
This application may monetize your information (in some cases), by giving it up to third parties in the following situations: When the app is monetized via advertisements, advertisement networks and/or the advertisers provide advertisements that may require certain user or device information from the user in order to offer the most appropriate advertisement, or that which may interest him the most. This app can be monitized through these ad networks: Google or Mobincube, which mediates with these other networks Startapp, Airpush, Tappx, Facebook, Amazon, Google o Docomo, and some others.When we hire companies to perform and optimise marketing campaigns or advertisements and manage and study consumer data. These companies are authorized to obtain just the PII and user information that is strictly necessary in order to accomplish the task entrusted to them, being completely forbidden the use of any type of information for any means other than that which was agreed upon. They have also agreed to store the confidential information in a secure location. In case this application employs an advertisement network, such network is required to agree not to make fraudulent use of the data granted for the regular performance of their activities. This app works with Mobimento Mobile S.L. in regards with these kind of tasks, and Mobimento Mobile has agreements with these companies: LiveRamp Inc., Safegraph Inc., Place IQ Inc., Beleader Internet Marketing S.L.When we employ independent advertisement networks to display our application’s advertising banner when visiting third party websites. In order to make it more efficient, the advertisement network may use and incorporate into your device certain technology, such as cookies, in order to collect non-personal information from you when you visit our application. This information is used to display advertisements involving goods and services that best suit your interests when visiting other websites.We often evaluate (sometimes with the assistance of outsourced companies) how our online content and services are performing. The information disclosed for this purpose will remain at the company’s server and will be limited to use for professional purposes. Under no circumstance the PII or the user information shall be shared except for the purposes mentioned above.
LiveRamp Inc. LiveRamp might place a cookie on your Internet browser that provides a de-identified, non-human readable version of your email address to use for matching to other data about you to improve the relevance of online advertising and personalisation. Your actual email address is at no time shared with LiveRamp. To find out more and how to opt out click here: http://liveramp.com/service-privacy-policy/.
To opt-out of third party cookies, please go to http://www.aboutads.info/choices or Your Online Choices at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.
7. Will there be third parties who collect information from your applications?
8. What kind of security measures do we take to safeguard your personal information? Safety and confidentiality of your information are extremely important for us. Therefore, we have technical, administrative and physical security measures with the purpose of protecting your personal information against unauthorized access and fraudulent use. We also periodically revise our security system in order to incorporate technological novelties and updating methods. However, in spite of our efforts, no security measure is completely perfect or infallible.
You can also play an important role in keeping your information stored securely. If you are requested to create a unique password in order to restrict access to your account, choose a password that is difficult to find out by other users, and be careful not to disclose it to anyone. It is your responsibility to keep your password and account information at all times. If you use a public or shared mobile device, never opt to save your user and always close your account’s session once you no longer use the device.
In case we detected that some of our technological partners endangered your integrity or used your information to perform any illegal action, we shall take the proper measures to sever the relationship with such a provider.
Use. The advertising identifier is used for advertising and user analysis purposes. The state of the option to disable advertisement based on user interests must be checked in each access to the ID.
Association with personally identifiable information or other identifiers. The advertising identifier is not connected to personally identifiable information or associated with any persistent device identifier (for example, SSAID, MAC address or IMEI) without explicit consent of the user.
Respecting users' selections. After reset, a new advertising identifier is not connected to a previous advertising identifier or data derived from a previous advertising identifier without the explicit consent of the user. Additionally, an option to disable advertisement based on user interests is offered. If a user has enabled this setting, the advertising identifier for creating user profiles for advertising purposes or for targeting users with interest-based advertising is not used. Allowed activities include contextual advertising, frequency capping, conversion tracking, reporting and fraud detection and security.
DefinizioniI cookie sono brevi frammenti di testo (lettere e/o numeri) che permettono al server web di memorizzare sul client (il browser) informazioni da riutilizzare nel corso della medesima visita al sito (cookie di sessione) o in seguito, anche a distanza di giorni (cookie persistenti). I cookie vengono memorizzati, in base alle preferenze dell’utente, dal singolo browser sullo specifico dispositivo utilizzato (computer, tablet, smartphone). Tecnologie similari, come, ad esempio, web beacon, GIF trasparenti e tutte le forme di storage locale introdotte con HTML5, sono utilizzabili per raccogliere informazioni sul comportamento dell’utente e sull’utilizzo dei servizi. Nel seguito di questo documento faremo riferimento ai cookie e a tutte le tecnologie similari utilizzando semplicemente il termine “cookie”.
Tipologie di cookieIn base alle caratteristiche e all’utilizzo dei cookie possiamo distinguere diverse categorie:Cookie strettamente necessari. Si tratta di cookie indispensabili per il corretto funzionamento dei siti MariaTv.it e sono utilizzati per gestire le condivisioni sui propri account Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Email ecc, e l’accesso alle funzioni connesse al sito come i social pocanzi citati Facebook, Twitter, YouTube Email ecc. La durata dei cookie è strettamente limitata alla sessione di lavoro (chiuso il browser vengono cancellati). Cookie di analisi e prestazioni. Sono cookie utilizzati per raccogliere e analizzare il traffico e l’utilizzo del sito in modo anonimo. Questi cookie, pur senza identificare l’utente, consentono, per esempio, di rilevare se il medesimo utente torna a collegarsi in momenti diversi. Permettono inoltre di monitorare il sistema e migliorarne le prestazioni e l’usabilità. La disattivazione di tali cookie può essere eseguita senza alcuna perdita di funzionalità.Cookie di profilazione. Si tratta di cookie permanenti utilizzati per identificare (in modo anonimo e non) le preferenze dell’utente e migliorare la sua esperienza di navigazione. I siti MariaTv.it non utilizzano cookie di questo tipo, non possiedono pubblicità e non propongono pubblicità.Cookie di terze partiVisitando un sito web si possono ricevere cookie sia dal sito visitato (“proprietari”), sia da siti gestiti da altre organizzazioni (“terze parti”). Un esempio notevole è rappresentato dalla presenza dei “social plugin” per Facebook, Twitter, Google+ e LinkedIn. Si tratta di parti della pagina visitata generate direttamente dai suddetti siti ed integrati nella pagina del sito ospitante. L’utilizzo più comune dei social plugin è finalizzato alla condivisione dei contenuti sui social network. La presenza di questi plugin comporta la trasmissione di cookie da e verso tutti i siti gestiti da terze parti. La gestione delle informazioni raccolte da “terze parti” è disciplinata dalle relative informative cui si prega di fare riferimento. Per garantire una maggiore trasparenza e comodità, si riportano qui di seguito gli indirizzi web delle diverse informative e delle modalità per la gestione dei cookie. Facebook informativa: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies/ Facebook (configurazione): accedere al proprio account. Sezione privacy. Twitter informative: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170514 Twitter (configurazione): https://twitter.com/settings/security Linkedin informativa: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy Linkedin (configurazione): https://www.linkedin.com/settings/ Google+ informativa: http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/cookies/ Google+ (configurazione): http://www.google.it/intl/it/policies/technologies/managing/ Google AnalyticsI siti di MariaTv.it includono anche talune componenti trasmesse da Google Analytics, un servizio di analisi del traffico web fornito da Google, Inc. (“Google”). Anche in questo caso si tratta di cookie di terze parti raccolti e gestiti in modo anonimo per monitorare e migliorare le prestazioni del sito ospite (performance cookie). Google Analytics utilizza i “cookie” per raccogliere e analizzare in forma anonima le informazioni sui comportamenti di utilizzo dei siti web MariaTv.it (compreso l’indirizzo IP dell’utente). Tali informazioni vengono raccolte da Google Analytics, che le elabora allo scopo di redigere report per gli operatori riguardanti le attività sui siti web stessi. Questo sito non utilizza (e non consente a terzi di utilizzare) lo strumento di analisi di Google per monitorare o per raccogliere informazioni personali di identificazione. Google non associa l’indirizzo IP a nessun altro dato posseduto da Google né cerca di collegare un indirizzo IP con l’identità di un utente. Google può anche comunicare queste informazioni a terzi ove ciò sia imposto dalla legge o laddove tali terzi trattino le suddette informazioni per conto di Google. Per ulteriori informazioni, si rinvia al link di seguito indicato: https://www.google.it/policies/privacy/partners/L’utente può disabilitare in modo selettivo l’azione di Google Analytics installando sul proprio browser la componente di opt-out fornito da Google. Per disabilitare l’azione di Google Analytics, si rinvia al link di seguito indicato: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout Durata dei cookieAlcuni cookie (cookie di sessione) restano attivi solo fino alla chiusura del browser o all’esecuzione del comando di logout. Altri cookie “sopravvivono” alla chiusura del browser e sono disponibili anche in successive visite dell’utente. Questi cookie sono detti persistenti e la loro durata è fissata dal server al momento della loro creazione. In alcuni casi è fissata una scadenza, in altri casi la durata è illimitata. MariaTv.it non fa uso di cookie persistenti. Tuttavia, navigando sulle pagine dei siti web MariaTv.it , si può interagire con siti gestiti da terze parti che possono creare o modificare cookie permanenti e di profilazione. Gestione dei cookieL’utente può decidere se accettare o meno i cookie utilizzando le impostazioni del proprio browser. Attenzione: la disabilitazione totale o parziale dei cookie tecnici può compromettere l’utilizzo delle funzionalità del sito riservate agli utenti registrati. Al contrario, la fruibilità dei contenuti pubblici è possibile anche disabilitando completamente i cookie. La disabilitazione dei cookie “terze parti” non pregiudica in alcun modo la navigabilità. L’impostazione può essere definita in modo specifico per i diversi siti e applicazioni web. Inoltre i migliori browser consentono di definire impostazioni diverse per i cookie “proprietari” e per quelli di “terze parti”. A titolo di esempio, in Firefox, attraverso il menu Strumenti->Opzioni ->Privacy, è possibile accedere ad un pannello di controllo dove è possibile definire se accettare o meno i diversi tipi di cookie e procedere alla loro rimozione. Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestione%20dei%20cookie Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9 Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, place an order, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
MariaTV s.a.s. may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:- To improve customer serviceInformation you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.- To improve our SiteWe may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.- To send periodic emailsWe may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Italy - Cuneo
Strada C. Forlenza 7 12081 335 8181054 firstname.lastname@example.org